Module of the software
Module wise featuresModule: Personal Information Management (PIM):
- Personal Information Management (PIM)
- Training Management
- Performance appraisal
- Leave & Attendance System
- Payroll & Compensation
Module: Recruitment Management
- Employee master Information
- Academic information
- Organization information
- Previous experiences
- Employee leave information
- Joining date
- Training information
- Pay structure information (on demand)
- Passport details(on demand)
- National ID card details (on demand)
- Nominee details (on demand)
- Complete Bank details
- Details to configure Organogram
- MIS Report (Designation wise, Grade, Male & Female, Project, Branch, Region, Zone wise, PF wise and Changes may come as per requirement
Module: Employee Development or Training
- Vacancy requisition against new requirement left or retired employee etc.
- Vacancy approval done by HR department
- Single repository for applicant resumes and Information
- Efficient resume search with save facility of search criteria
- Interview evaluation with different interview status like on hold, rejected, and call for another interview, in process, and selected etc.
- Exit interview with designation wise questions facility. Format can be prepared according to will of employee.
- MIS Reports and Changes may come as per requirement.
Module: Performance appraisal
- Define training program
- Assign faculty to training program
- Training calendar
- Application for training program
- Approval for training program
- Attendance for training program
- Evaluation of different training program
- Budget and expense for training program and
- MIS Reports and changes may come as per requirement
Performance parameters according to Designations, defining planning periods, defining employee wise, immediate senior wise, Performance Review done at different levels, Performance Management linked with training and Pay Structure Revision. Monthly Activities, Daily Activities (on demand), Monthly, quarterly, four monthly, half yearly and yearly performance defining and reviews can be done, and also MIS report. And changes may come as per requirement. Module: Leave And Attendance Management
Module: Payroll Management
- Configure business rules for leave, attendance etc.
- Interface with any attendance machine (Bio-metrics, Punch Card, etc.)
- Holiday and Weekly off management with employee facility
- Leave management with application and approval
- Advance leave application and approval
- Year end process for leave transfer
- Manual entry and corrections.
- Multiple approval of leave, advance leave etc. for HR department
- Attendance run and authorization for locking the monthly attendance
- MIS Reports (attendance reports, leave, advance leave, annual, monthly and daily attendance reports and other useful reports.)
- Define pay elements
- Define multipart formulas for pay elements
- Design pay structure for employees
- Assign pay structure to employees with different pay modes like Bank transfer , Cash ,Cheque etc
- Provident fund
- Leave travel allowance ( LTA)
- Pay Group for different pay run
- Leave encashment based on pay elements
- Loans and advance with automated recovery feature.
- Bonus feature for any pay elements.
- Professional tax with professional tax group based on different states
- Labor Welfare Fund ( LWF)
- Pay slip message
- Pay run and authorization for locking the payroll for particular month
- Pay adjustment for particular month with addition, subtraction, replacing and assigning new elements for any employee.
- Check list for errors and warnings generated during pay run.
- Stop payment and release payment feature
- Pay structure revision and authorization for confirmation.
- Bonus calculation and authorization with separate pay slip feature
- Full and final settlement procedure
- Reimbursement calculation and authorization based on bill submission and special reimbursement slip generation as well.
- Employee transfer
- Employee resignation
- Employee termination
- Employee promotion
- Employee reporting structure change
- MIS reports and changes may come as per requirement
- Define templates for HR letters
- Generate HR letter from templates
Main Advantage of the Software
- Provident fund monthly reports
- Income tax report
- Monthly pay statement with payment mode like Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque etc.
- Salary Register with Employee wise and department wise
- Monthly variance reports
- Register for bonus, over time, leave encashment, gratuity, GLWF, loan, advance etc.
- Monthly statements for bonus, leave encashment, GLWF, gratuity, loan, advance etc.
- Monthly pay slip for regular payroll, reimbursements, off- cycle payroll, bonus etc.
- Annual pay summary report
- Full and final settlement report
- Pay structure revision and comparison reports and changes may come as per requirement.
Oracle Database, Menu driven Database Backup, Restore facility, Facility to set up individual login for user/Data Entry operator and their privilege (Add, Edit, Delete), Facility to Export Reports in HTML, Word, and XLS format, Facility to prepare daily report, SMS Service, Data Integration from Branch office to Head office.Common Feature of Different Modules would be:
All these would be addressed for:Real-time update information on all transactionsHassle free reportingComplete information from start to end cycleGreater visibility at every level of operationBetter utilization of resourceComplete data integrity
- Easy Learning and Easy Configuration Windows interface, Easy terminology, Menu-driven and, speedily navigable
- Superior Performance for Standalone, Network Version & On-Line Version Fully Network compatible and can be accessed from different workstations connected in LAN/WAN or VPN. You can access software any browser (Like: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc.
- . User Access Control Strict user access control is available. Each module can be finely configured to each user’s rights
- Secured Data Backup and Restore Facility Just one keystroke to make or get back a secured backup of done works Using Technology: Back-end: Oracle, Front-end: Oracle Forms, Oracle Report & Java.